Sunday, April 14, 2013

Welcome on board, Markus

posted by DarkSpawn
Hi,

some of you may know me from diverse forums or my blog DarkSpawn's Corner.
Sleipnir and Nathelis asked me if I would like to be a part of this blog, so I'm very happy and proud to say: yes and here I am.

For all of you who don't know me, here are some facts:
My name is Markus, I'm born in 1981 and I live near Koblenz. I'm a sculptor and painter, more or less. I'm in the hobby since 2011, before that I built military model kits and so on. I've got the idea of sculpting because one of my favorite busts was everywhere out of stock. So I tried some sculpting clays like Fimo Air, Milliput etc. and sculpted my first bust. From this day on I couldn't stop and sculpting is now a great passion for me. Sometimes I switch back to my brushes and try to paint a bit.

Here are two pics of my projects I got finished in the last time, not much but I'm working on more. ;-)






The crusader bust in the middle was my first sculpt and the first mini I got painted.

So far
Markus

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the crew here Markus! A great addition to the group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm really proud to be a part of this fine blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete